Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, April 6


So Qtopia came and went; a night of good clean fun with the folks led to a night of being super awake due to the redbull I had in all those damn jaagerbombs. Another tanning session is in the books for the coming week; I need to get brown. Must, reach, jolin's, stage: to have a chinese uncle struggling to speak in bahasa melayu to her. WELL DONE BREAST FRIEND! You amuse me everyday in so many ways.

So it's been a week since I left melbourne; oh you have no idea how much I want to park my ass back there, freezing or not, just to be in my 'happy place'. Nevertheless, being back in singapore with everyone has put me back on track with reality. Time to wake up to the morning 9am air and trudge to work and be with the people the past 1 yr of my life has been filled with. I'm not complaining, really; just that it'd be best if I could just ship some of us over to melbourne.. oh life, how it never fails to make you yearn for more.

By the way I am now the proud owner of an asus f8 series notebook. WOO HOO! BYEBYE ANDREA'S-SUCKY-WEIRD-ASS-DELL-LAPTOP-THAT-SWITCHES-OFF-ON-ITS-OWN! So bear with me while I gather all the data I have strewn all over the place and put it nicely into this darling (which I'm sure I'll spoil in less than 6 months but let's just pretend I don't know that yet) and then it will be a huge photo post then..

But till then, go facebook or friendster la, diu.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New